Sep 7, 2007

Puppy love? Or the real thing?

Worried that if we stayed in Shianikville much longer we'd lose our minds, we headed back to Pnom phen. From here you can enter Vietnam and Jo needed to say bye to Sofas too before we headed off - the Cambodian girl he'd met. or that was the plan...


Back in Pnom phen we decided to stay for 3 more days for Jo's sake. At the end of these days I say I'm ready for 'nam but Jo needed a couple more still. I decide to head off without him as a day in Phnom phen is a day wasted when all you are doing is drinking and so we made a plan to meet up again in 'nam somewhere.

3 days then became 'another week'. Another week becames 'till the end of the month'. Till the end of the month became two and it is still going on.

Needless to say I did Vietnam on my own and Jo is still happy living with Sophass in Cambodia (o:

No comments: